Old Age Home - an experience

 19thMarch2023

I will never forget this day as this stays close to my heart. I got to visit a Trust at Thripunithura that takes care of 20 old age people and some few mentally unstable people.

Many of the aged woman, behaved so lovingly and requested to visit again.

Sang a song, which they really encouraged.

Most of them, had a house, some family members but due to life tough realities, they had to leave behind everything and were pushed into this house to stay forever.

Made me realize that the small things about life we keep inside, and make it seem really huge. When we don't have problems in our life; simply that we are not satisfied with what we already have.

If at some point, no one is there with us, we still have to survive this game of life.

Most of them, smiled in my presence like I was someone really close or known to their life.

This place, their faces stayed in my heart. Praying for their suffering to be released and reach God's abode.

Comments

Popular Posts