Handful of CS

 This is a story of how some situations I had passed over, and didn't take the right decisions when I look back. 

I was looking for a job change, as I had visited Amrita University, an opportunity came by. It was through reference that this offer came by. I had provided my resume for further reference, and cleared two rounds of interview. The main head had a lot of questions, and was asking 'why I wasn't comfortable to join for this role in Cochin and did I have any other plans?'. Since my answer and body language looked as if I wouldn't join, they tried to fill in the position with someone else suitable. Later when I had contacted the HR after a couple of days, I felt bad in the delayed response and lack of quick decision making skill.

Another miss was when, I was asked to try continue with my studies and complete a Masters degree in Computer Science. Also, proceed further with a research PhD path. A close spiritual master, requested to follow the path of teaching rather that working in the IT industry and I did look out for the various options of learning. But point is, there was a lack of decision involved. This was another instance of lack of planning and progressing in life.

There's no point looking into the past, but sometimes it is good to reflect and learn.

Here I am, working in an IT industry role, trying to learn so many things and progress in the best way possible.

Comments

Popular Posts