Desire for PHP

Two years back, I was in the journey of updating skills, learning a new technology. At present, a lot of learning websites are available with free and paid resources.

To add some more advantage on my end, I decided to join a training institute. Nevertheless, I had no clue the fun that I would experience, the mental challenges I had to cope and the learning mindset I needed to keep alive.

PHP, is a programming language, and I choose this in the institute. As I went in the first day, the interview process was so professional, as I was taking a first level job interview.

In the coming days, I developed a good bond with my trainer and she had revealed that there was a lack of payment and the management was really bad.

Fast forward time, I did attend the classes for a month and later some of the classes scheduled had to miss.

I went for a family trip and was back home, looking for suitable opportunities.

To have a value, I followed up and tried to get myself a training completion certificate.

What followed was an experience, that I will never forget.

The head of this institute, was in a state, that he didn't keep the required document ready. Finally the teaching staff interfered and got myself the certificate I need.

Now, after working in the IT industry, I do realize the value of knowledge, and that applying it at the right, making use of time/resources to help others in the team is key to your growth.

Comments

Popular Posts