Blessed 'daughter'


Many a times, I have wondered how terrible my life; would be if I hadn't known you, my precious father, Unnikrishnanunny.

The cartoons may find a superhero in the form of a superman, or when a fire struck place is saved by a firefighter, but the heart of a daughter, is filled with boundless love when you come in my mind.

The life lessons, the roadmap to achieve success, the way to tackle sorrow, the hope to see light when life seems dark, the very positive attitude and the strong desire to grow high in life; who else but you have taught this to my existence.

Tears gather, when I regret the time lost, the moments that I didn't pause to learn from the many situations he managed to handle or be a true leader, the way he showered patience and stayed positive when life becomes tough.

Here I am, more than three decades, wondering what a precious man I have who silently taught the power of hardwork, being social, being helpful and being a good human being.

I say that openly, out from my heart, to be your daughter was the most fortunate event.

Comments

Popular Posts