One Finger Sadhu


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.- Robert Frost


Someone once told when I was a child that I should give immense care in the way I spoke. 

Because words have the power to create meaning in life. This is precisely what I felt when I heard this story a month back.
A life story that stays true like the beaming sun rays. The story goes like this; my cousin sister when she was about two years old, sweet like a daisy in her dangling earrings. A time filled with mystery and innocence. 

Now, Let's give her a name - Radhay.

Radhay, like any other child happily played in her imaginary world in the shelter and warmth of her parents. Her father, was told the story of a real Sadhu, a divine being with an ability to see the past and the future. 
With courage and faith, Radhay went along with her parents to meet the Sadhu. There is something really mysterious about this Sadhu, he had one finger less. It seems he had helped a group of people to find a robber. The robber was caught but some unkind soul cut off his finger. 

But that didn’t destroy the power and grace of the Sadhu.
The words that were predicted by the Sadhu is like a miracle come true. 
The Sadhu said, ‘Never worry about her. Radhay comes with a lot of blessings. Every element of this mighty Universe will make sure to fulfil her needs; good will be drawn into her life like destiny’.
Secret - this remains true.

Touch wood.

Radhay Radhay Radhay.


Comments

Popular Posts